Thursday, August 26, 2010

New to Blogging

So I am very new to blogging, but I thought I would give it a try. Not quite sure how it all works, but a little bit about my kids is usually what most people like to hear about.
My little man Owen turned 2 years old in May and it has been a very big change from how he was when he was still 1. He has started to really have an attitude (wonder where he got that from!) and has such a personality. But his smile sure does melt my heart. I can't get enough of it (which is a bad thing when I am trying to be "in control").
Then there is my little lady bug. Oakley was born in February this year and is now 6 mos (almost 7!) old. She is a blessing in disguise and I wouldn't trade her for ANYTHING IN THE WORLD! She had a few medical problems when she was a few weeks old which prevented her from gaining weight for a while. So she was very tiny for a few months (like too little). She is now doing a little bit better, but they are still worried about her weight being too low. She is the cutest little thing. She loves to laugh and smile, and will even chat with you for a minute now. And she is ALMOST CRAWLING!
Those are my kids. I couldn't be happier with the children that I have been lucky enough to have my life blessed with. Me and Jessie are the luckiest parents in the world and I can't wait for the kids to be a few years older so we can go do all sorts of fun things with them as a family.

The girl that took the pictures for this blog is Tia Pendleton and she did an amazing job. It is a miracle that she got the ones of Owen that she did. We couldn't have asked for better pictures of our little family.
Tia Pendleton Photography can be found on facebook and she is awesome!

The End!! 08/26/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment