Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Things seem to be COMING TOGETHER!

As some of you may know the past few months (well maybe more then a few) haven't really been the best for my little family. When Oakley was 2 weeks old she started having a lot of digestive problems. They narrowed it down to being a bacteria in her intestines. Now she is still really little and they are still worried about her immune system. But she is getting better and better everyday.
Owen has been good, loves his time with his grandparents so much. And all of his aunts and uncles too. And cousins. He doesn't miss a beat though and can always tell when we are stressed or worried. But he can always brighten a day.
Jessie finally got hired back on to Autoliv in January and has been working there full time, but it has still been a struggle. He is now working graveyard shift and that is helping out a little bit with more money and more hours, but it is really straining on us because we get no time together as a family. But what time we do have is AMAZING!
I started school in April and absolutely love it, but it does take away time from Jessie and the kids. I am going into the medical field and I have been doing so good (surprisingly). I never really thought about going into the medical field until I had Oakley and she got sick. Now I just can't seem to get interested in anything else but that.
In my spare time from school I am helping my BEST FRIEND plan her wedding that is going to be next year. Jenette and Tj will be getting married on the 20th of August 2011. And I am so happy for them. I wish that I could be a wedding planner all of the time. I can't wait to help them make their day the most memorable day of their lives.
Our lives are coming together so well and we are so happy for the months and years to come. It has been a struggle, but we are learning more and more everyday about ways to keep us happy and on track for everything we want. We can't wait for the upcoming holiday season and all of the fun that we can have with our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment